Buying the best infant car seat is a challenging task. It is not only about safety, but it is also important to consider the comfort of the baby. So, you need to find the best infant car seat that is both safe and comfortable. Evenflo Infant Car Seats have been the most popular and trusted car seat brand since 1999. They offer great safety and comfort for infants and toddlers, and are made with child-safe materials.
Evenflo Infant Car Seats are designed to support children from birth to age 2, and can be used as a front-facing car seat or rear-facing car seat.
The Evenflo infant car seat comes with a base that holds the car seat firmly in place and protects it from tipping over. The base is attached to the vehicle’s floor, making it easy to remove. The base also makes it easy to carry the car seat from one car to another.
There are three sizes available for the Evenflo infant car seat. The seat fits children from 15 to 35 pounds, from 0 to 4 months old. The seat also includes an adjustable headrest and shoulder pads to provide comfort.
The Evenflo infant car seat is covered with a polyester mesh fabric that keeps the baby safe and comfortable in the car. The seat comes with an integrated 5 point harness that provides additional safety, and a tether strap that connects the car seat to the vehicle’s seat belt.
In this blog post we’ll discuss all the models of Evenflo infant car seats from A-Z.
Before Buying Evenflo Infant Car Seat
When you’re shopping for infant car seats, it’s important to choose the right type.
There are three main types of infant car seats:
- Forward-facing: Forward-facing seats are the most convenient, as they provide the best protection in the event of a crash.
- Rear-facing: Rear-facing seats are perfect for kids who are just starting to sit up, as they allow the child to use their legs and feet to control the car.
- Booster: Booster seats are best for older children, who can already sit upright and are ready to take the next step. They offer the best protection in the event of a crash, but the child may not be able to use their legs or feet to control the car, so it’s important to make sure the seat is compatible with your vehicle’s restraints.
It’s important to understand the differences between these types, so here’s a quick guide:
Choosing the Best Car Seat for You
Your car seat’s size will determine how much space you have in your vehicle.
To ensure the best safety, consider the type of vehicle you drive, your child’s weight, and the space you have available.
Here are some factors to keep in mind when choosing a car seat:
The best seats are the ones that will provide the maximum level of protection, so they should be big enough to fit your child. For example, if you have a minivan, a booster seat is not going to provide the same level of safety as a forward-facing seat.
If you have a sport utility vehicle, you may want to look at the convertible seats that fold forward and back.
If you have a heavy child, you may want to consider a booster seat. But booster seat is not good option for infants. If you have a light child, you may want to opt for the forward-facing seat.
Most infant car seats have the ability to lock the seat into a rear-facing position, so you don’t have to worry about it sliding around if you need to make a quick getaway.
However, some infant car seats require the car seat to be installed in the vehicle before they can be locked into the rear-facing position, so check to make sure you have the proper restraints in place.
Car Seat Weight
The weight of the car seat is also important. Generally, the lighter a seat is, the easier it will be to install. Be careful though, as many of these seats can weigh more than 100 pounds!
Some seats require you to remove the entire seat, so you’ll need to be sure you can handle this task. Other seats simply have a buckle that requires you to adjust the straps, so it’s a simple process.
In addition, you must need to read the manual of the car seat brands before starting the installation process. It’ll definitly help you and makes this process easy.
Check for Car Seat Safety
Remember to always check to make sure your car seat is certified by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). There are several models that are certified for use in the rear-facing position.
Check to make sure it meets the following criteria:
- Is the seat designed for a child who weighs 20 pounds or less?
- Does the seat have an adjustable headrest?
- Does it meet or exceed the minimum federal requirements for safety?
Evenflo Infant Car Seats Review
Here are all the Evenflo infant car seats review. You can also check 10 Best Narrowest Infant Car Seats for you love one.
Product Dimensions: 26.5 x 16 x 26 inches | Minimum weight recommendation: 4 Pounds | Maximum weight recommendation: 35 Pounds | Minimum height recommendation: 17 Inches | Maximum height recommendation: 32 Inches | Material Type: Polyester | Material composition: Fabric
- Comfort: 4.6/5
- Safety Features: 4.5/5
- Light weight: 4.2/5
The Evenflo Gold SecureMax infant Car Seat is one of the safest car seats available today. Its side impact and rollover testing have been performed by a third-party, and it’s been certified by the NHTSA.
Moreover, the best thing about this car seat is that it’s incredibly easy to install. Simply place the base into the car, put the seat belt through, and adjust the buckle.
When you’re on the road, it can be easy to forget to check on your child, and the Evenflo Gold SecureMax will remind you with an alert.
It’s also got some nice features like a wireless remote, and an integrated handle, making it easier to lift and carry.
This car seat is also equipped with a SensorSafe™ sensor, and it’s able to communicate with the Evenflo Gold app for Android and iOS devices.
The Evenflo Gold SecureMax is also very easy to clean. All you have to do is simply wipe down the seat and the base, and you’re good to go.
As far as sturdiness, the Evenflo Gold SecureMax is extremely sturdy, and can hold a child up to 55 lbs.
In addition to the safety features, the Evenflo Gold SecureMax is very easy to use. The seat belt is intuitive, and it’s not too hard to learn how to use it.
I really like the fact that there’s a button on the base to turn the car seat on and off. This makes it a lot easier to keep track of your child while they’re in the backseat.
- Safety first; tested for safety standards
- Convenient; easy to install; no tools required
- Easy to clean
- Safe for use in the car
- Can be used with the Apple or Android devices
- No rearview camera
Why customers love Evenflo Gold SecureMax?
Evenflo SecureMax infant car seat has modern features for baby safte. Most of the customers love beacuse:
- Premium saftey SensorSafe
- Machine Washable
- Rollover Tested
How to Install Evenflo SecureMax Infant Car Seat?
This infant car seat designed for all types of people. If you don’t know how to install it, we’ll help you step by step with no step skip.
Install base with the Lower Anchor
- Make sure the vehicle is on a level surface prior to installing the base.
- Once the base is in place, you may then extend the load leg by removing the LATCH straps from the LATCH storage compartments.
- Thread the belt through the belt apertures of the base.
- Make sure the belt is sitting properly.
- You need to connect the anchor points to the car.
- You should be able to easily remove the LATCH strap.
- The Fit-loc belt tightener is a small device that you can use to tighten your belt. By pressing on the Fit-loc belt tightener with your thumbs, you can close the Fit-loc belt tightener.
- You’ve successfully locked the base into position.
- You can verify the base is securely attached to the LATCH belt by moving the base from side to side and front to back.
- The base is not fully reclined, which could cause the seat to tip forward.
- When you adjust the recline, you’ll hear a click.
- Make sure the carrier is securely attached to the base.
- You may need to release the LATCH strap to reduce the strain on the LATCH connector.
- Always store the LATCH strap under the LATCH storage tab.
How to Install Base of car seat with Vehicle Seat?
- Make sure the LATCH belt has stored in the storage pockets before installing the base with the lap/shoulder belt.
- Make sure to tighten the seat belt properly.
- When you push down hard enough, the indicator will light up green.
- Make sure the base is secure by checking the lap/shoulder belt and the recline indicator.
- This is a manual for installing and removing the Fit-loc carrier.
- To remove the base from vehicle, you must first tighten the belt then loosen it.
Install the carreir with vehicle seat belt?
- Make sure the lap belt has properly fastened and that it is not twisted. If the belt doesn’t lock, try another seating position.
- Make sure the belt is tight enough to keep the carrier from moving around.
- The carrier should not move more than 2.5 cm (1 in.) from side to side or front to back.
How to place your child in the carrier?
Place the child in the carrier and fasten the chest clip. You need to adjust your seat so that the headrest is as close as possible to your child’s shoulders.
Make sure the headrest is in the locked position. You need to be careful not to tighten the chest clip too tightly.
How to remove your child from the carrier?
Remove the buckle tongues when the red buckle release is pressing. Pull the chest clip apart if you don’t have a release button. To loosen the harness straps, pull upward on the harness straps and press the harness release button.
How to Install carrier without base in Aircraft?
Seatbelt must be as tight as possible. Make sure the seat belt is tight. If you can move the child restraint more than 2.5 cm (1 in.) side-to-side or front to back at the belt path, you must tighten the seat belt again.
The final step is to unfasten the chest clip. The SensorSafe Chest Clip needs to be unfastened before take-off to comply with the FAA regulation.
How you can care and clean the Evenflo Gold SecureMax infant Car Seat?
If you have a child seat, you should not submerge the LATCH connections, the buckle, or any other component of the child seat in water or other harsh lubricants.
Moreover, avoid harsh cleaning products, as they could damage your harness. Clean your harness regularly. Always remove the seat pad and thoroughly clean the child restraint and pad before storing.